Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy National Donut Day 2011

In honor of this special day, I am re-posting one of Junita's recent blogs from The Big Apple.

Glazed and Amused: A Trip to The Doughnut Plant To continue my tour of New York City sweet spots, I took Peter to The Doughnut Plant last week. We visited the original Lower East Side location, which I love, because it's all about the doughnuts. The space is tiny, you might even say cramped. The Plant's newest location, in Chelsea, flashed by me while I was riding a bus down 23rd Street. With giant doughnuts adorning the walls in all colors and shapes, the place looked hip and modern–where the beautiful might go and carefully select just one diet-destroying treat. I prefer to go further downtown where I can order four doughnuts guilt-free.

Read the full post on Junita's blog here:

http://www.stackofcookbooks.com/2011/05/glazed-and-amused-trip-to-doughnut.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.